COMMUNITY PROSPERITY HUB
The Community Prosperity Hub is focused on creating the environment for businesses and individuals to work collaboratively to solve problems and address opportunities that will build a more thriving and prosperous community for all.
When a business community is thriving, quality of life for the broader community is enhanced. This can lead to the creation of more jobs, the retention and attraction of a skilled workforce, more affordable housing and increased access to education.
Under the Community Prosperity Hub, we’ve moved away from the traditional model of Chamber membership and have transitioned to an investment model, where organizations in our community that believe in our mission and vision can come alongside us through engagement and financial investment.
From participating in community impact-focused think tanks to networking and building partnerships with a diverse group of local professionals to engaging with and learning from thought leaders about broad business and community issues, Investors in the Community Prosperity Hub will have the opportunity to work collaboratively to solve problems and leverage the opportunities that will make Lancaster County even better for ALL.
Your tax-deductible Investment dollars go to support the community-building work of the Chamber in several key areas, including:
- Business Advocacy and our Pro-Business Agenda, including forming strong business and education partnerships, addressing workforce and skills gap issues, promoting diversity and inclusion in the workforce and serving as the business voice when important issues impacting our local economy and community are brought to the table. Learn more about our Pro-Business Agenda
- The Think Local initiative, a Chamber-led, community-wide initiative to help stimulate and accelerate the local economy by encouraging business decision makers and consumers to keep their dollars local, where the impact can be significant as dollars recirculate locally. Learn more about our Think Local initiative
- The Prosperity Indicators initiative, which measures and monitors on an annual basis the level of prosperity we are experiencing in Lancaster County and in what areas we need to improve. Learn more about our Prosperity Indicators initiative
- The #IMPACTLANCASTER Challenge, a framework and platform for business professionals and community members to collaboratively leverage their assets to solve problems affecting our region, fostering a local business community culture where individuals are actively investing their passions, time, resources and expertise in making Lancaster County even better. Learn more about our #IMPACTLANCASTER Challenge
- And other issues impacting the business and broader communities.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW YOUR ORGANIZATION CAN ENGAGE WITH THE COMMUNITY PROSPERITY HUB, COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW: